- Skywolf's Introduction -

XLandonSkywolfX

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello everyone! Apologies for a late introduction, but better late than never! My actual name is Landon. I'm 16, and am from The US (EST/EDT Timezone). My IGN is "XLandonSkywolfX" but you can call me Sky, Skywolf, or Landon, whichever you like. I was previously a staff member on Diamonds4Ever, the staff team of which merged with RegentMC a few months back. I joined this team as a Sr. Mod to help the community and allow players to have a better experience overall. I have had many years of fun times and friendship with a number of the members of this community who came over from McOrigins and Diamonds4Ever, and I'm glad that we can continue that here. My DMs are always open on discord (@XLanndonSkywolfX#7458) so feel free to send me a message or give me a ping in the discord if you ever need anything or have any questions/concerns. I look forward to working with this community and staff team for a long time and to have lots of fun along the way. Happy New Years! Have a great 2020 everyone!

-Sky

Last edited:

Algeria

Passeport
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Welcome to the server and staff team, Landon! (despite you being in both longer than I have)

XLandonSkywolfX

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Yeah haha. Like I said it's kind of a belated introduction, but I figured posting one was a good idea.